Sunday, January 3, 2010

ONE HOT WONDERS, VOL3


Last day of the one hit wonders for now. No worries, though, there have been a ton of one hit wonders over the years, so there will be no shortages of them for more posts in the future. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I have some great music lined up for the next few weeks!

It's colder than hell here, and I gotta tell say, cabin fever is really hitting me hard. I live so far out in the boonies that there's not really a lot to do. Unless of course, your into freezing your ass off doing winter sports. There are a lot of people here that are into snowmobiles, and while I'm sure they have a lot of fun, I just can't imagine anything I would want to do less than jumping on a snowmobile, and going really fast in the winter time. Same goes for skiing. If I could go snow skiiing in Key West, I would so be into the sport. Don't get me wrong...I love watching winter sports, and I can't wait for the Olympics to start. But right now, I'm pretty bored, and can;t wait for summer.









2 comments:

Retro Hound said...

Great selection. I remember we used to listen to Faith No More and figured that they were way underground. Then one day I heard them on the radio and I couldn't believe it.

One day when 4 Non Blonds came on the radio, my wife looked at me and said "You love this, don't you?" She knows me so well.

No Rain is one of the best songs of the 90s. In the top 5.

Jim said...

No Rain was great. Blind Melon had so damn much potential...the 90's saw the lose of some great great talent...Andrew Wood in 90, Kurt Cobain in 94, Bradley Nowell in 96, Jeff Buckley in 97, and Shannon Hoon in 95...imagine the great music those 5 guys would have done if they had all stayed alive. I think the 00's would not not have been so dominated by crappy Boy Bands and Brittney.

Post a Comment