Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GREAT COVERS, VOL 1

Today was about as long a day as I can remember in a very long time. The payoff? I was offered the new job, and excepted it. Then I even went out and found the replacement for my current account. All before noon, by the way. The current account team is a little stunned...even though I told them that I was probably going to do this, I don't think they actually thought I would. But I'm going to make sure they are left in great hands, with a great turnover.

Right now, I'm just kind of chilling out, watching the Watchmen. I know the movie was kind of a dud at th box office, but I kind of like it. Hey, what else is there to do, right?

Oh, and somehow, I think we may have fixed our issues. I have no clue exactly what one thing we did, but the testing came out positive, so I'm doubly happy today.


Annie Lennox - A Whiter Shade Of Pale








Ben Folds - Such Great Hieghts








Devo - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction








Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus








Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World






0 comments:

Post a Comment