Thursday, January 21, 2010

GREAT POST PUNK HITS, VOL. 2

Folks, this is a very brief update today. I've been fighting technical issues at work, trying to troubleshoot global network issues, and it's a pretty tough nut to crack. I had issues getting South Africa to talk efficiently with the US, and I finally got that issue fixed today. Now, the second half is getting India to talk efficiently with the United States, and that's the tough nut. I've tried everything I know, and got no where, except to eliminate potential issues. So the next step is to call in the network people and let them figure this out.

All this has left my brain numb, and my body pretty damned tired. I am going to try to catch a few winks, and be back at it. Enjoy the tunes!









1 comments:

Retro Hound said...

I think I'd only heard one of these songs before (The Fall).

Post a Comment