Saturday, January 30, 2010

LO-FI GOODIES, VOL 1


I'm home, after a week of never ending, grinding work, most of it on the raised floor, most of it clearing issues with servers, and connectivity, and all manner of things. I even discovered a leak in the data center, and helped get that fixed. Plus, after almost two weeks, I think we finally have both our Indian and South African problems solved. That bad news is that I only got an average of like 5 hours of sleep a night since last Sunday. I flew home yesterday, after one last long night.

Now, the kicker...I do it all again on Monday. I head out to California, for meetings with the customer, performing an architectural review meeting. So, I get just enough rest,and then 7 more hours of flying. Four of the first five weeks on the road. Very busy, very bad. I'm enhausted. IfI can make it through February, I start my new job. I literally can't wait!

Beat Happening - Foggy Eyes








Beulah - Score From Augusta








Blur - Olivers Army








Bratmobile - Panik








Broken Social Scene - KC Accidental






0 comments:

Post a Comment