Sunday, January 24, 2010

GREAT POST PUNK HITS, VOL. 3


Apologies for missing Saturday's post. This past week was a complete blur, and I got home really late Friday night. By the time I got home, I was pretty beat, and no offense, but the last thing I wanted to do that late at night was write a post out. So no post.

You'll notice that I've done away with the iPod thingy. I've always liked the slide player for a couple reasons. First, I like the fact that you can listen to only the songs you want, without having to scroll though. Second, I actually like the way it looks more. That's the first part of the make over. I'm still on the look out for a new theme. I've found a few that were close, and I have a test blog I'm testing with, but none of them look right, so the search goes on.

So, I am heading out on the road again tomorrow, but the great news is that I actually applied for another job at work. I'm pretty excited for the opportunity, and honestly, I need a change. I've already interviewed with the hiring manager, as well as the VP, so it's pretty much a done deal. The app is really a formality, something my company makes you do. So, within a few weeks, hopefully, these brutal hours come to an end, and I get my life back!

Grace Jone - Warm Leatherette








Husker Du - Celebrated Summer








Josef K - Sorry for Laughing








Minutemen - History Lesson - Part II








Lydia Lunch - Atomic Bongos






1 comments:

Larry said...

Celebrated Summer is one of my favorites, right up there with Charity, Chastity, Prudence & Hope - great post, thanks as always.

Post a Comment