Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LEFT OF THE DIAL, VOL. 9


So, last of my Left of The Dial Posts. I really only scratched the surface of this great collection of tunes from the 80's underground. If you really want a treat, find a copy of it. Who ever put this collection did a nice job with a few exceptions. Some of the songs they picked by the California punk bands were not the ones I would have picked, but that cool. And the one stinker on the whole thing is definitely the Throbbing Gristle song. But over all, this one collection I do not regret having spent my money on.

So, this is a pretty short post...I'm going to leave to you the music. Life here is just 16 hour work days, waiting for Friday, when I get back on that plane that carries me home to my baby.










1 comments:

Retro Hound said...

The Hoodoo Gurus are one of my favorites.

Post a Comment