Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LEFT OF THE DIAL, VOL. 5


How can it be Monday, and I'm already tired, exhausted, and ready for a couple drinks? I think it's something to do with winter...I'm looking out my office window, and it's been snowing pretty steady the whole day. Which means I need to do some shoveling some snow, which means I need to get my snow blower up and running. On top of that, I just hate the fact that it's dark until 8 in the morning, and then it's dark again by 5:30. Compare that to the summer, when it's light by 6 am, and then stays light enough to golf until almost 10!

On another note, I guess Mark McGuire finally admitted he did steroids when he played baseball. First of all, I hate to tell the cheating scumbag this, but no one believed him when he said he didn't. I've been around enough juiceheads enough to know when someone's juicing. Him, Sammy Sosa, Bonds...the list goes on and on. All scum bags, all cheaters, and all of them deserve to have their stats ripped from the record books, and none of them should be allowed anywhere near the hall of fame, nor should they be allowed anywhere near the game of baseball...a lifetime ban, on the order of what they did to Pete Rose. Just saying.

So today, I continue on my series of Left of The Dial posts. I've also got some other goodies lined up for the rest of the month. No idea how many people book mark this page, but take my word for it, your going to stay around and see what's coming!










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just saw that you're back. Hurrah! There'll be a lot of time spent looking at your backlog

Great bunch of tracks here. When Love Breaks Down is an incredible song!

Post a Comment