Saturday, January 16, 2010

60'S AND 70'S SONGS I DIG A LOT VOL. 3


Yeah baby, it's finally here, and not a moment too soon. Freaky Friday! This has been a couple of long weeks...it doesn't seem possible that I have only been back from vacation since last Friday. I could go into all the stuff I've done in the past two weeks, but honestly, it would bore you, and depress me. And seriously, I just need to be depressed.

So, my wife is really freaked out by this whole Haiti thing. She's from California, so she knows a thing or two about earthquakes. Her kids both still live out there, and she is obsessed about what would happen is that level of quake hit out there. I keep telling her that part of the problem is that they never had building codes down there, but she is just horrified at the scenes coming out of there. I keep telling her that it couldn't happen like that here (especially in mid-Michigan), by that hardly satisfies her. I routinely hear her yelling at the TV during the day, in a fit of frustration. It's a bad situation. I definitely am learning a thing or two about survival.

OK, on to the music. This is the last, for now, of my 60's and 70's Songs I Dig Alot series. I've got a couple days of really tasty music treats lined up for the next few days. Meanwhile, I'll be heading out to Boulder, CO, again on Sunday. This time, I am going to get me some beers! Left Hand, here I come!









2 comments:

Retro Hound said...

One of my favorite Stones songs.

Jim said...

I think Sympathy For The Devil is just a great little song, though I can imagine at the time, people FREAKED OUT! lol

Post a Comment