Saturday, January 9, 2010

GREAT SONGS FROM THE 00'S, VOL. 2


Alright...after a long week, I'm home, and resting soundly. It was actually a very nice trip home yesterday. Even though it was cold, I had a very smooth drive from Boulder to the Denver International Airport, got through security with no issues, and was in a really good mood. I even managed to cross a very important item off my work to-do list. Coming home, I fly into Detroit, and that's where the only really interesting thing happened.

I don't know if it was a case of TSA being paranoid about flights flying into Detroit, but there were 2 cops at the entrance of the plane, and 4 TSA agents at the gates, looking to search people randomly. Now, the good thing is that I was in first class, and they never search fist class, but I just found it odd that of all the flights I have taken in the past few years (well over 100), this is the most agents I've seen for any flights. I have to believe the government, in it's propensity to overreact, is paying extra attention to flights into Detroit.

So, the flight was smooth as silk, and I actually sat next to a normal person, and had a decent conversation for part of the flight. It was a great end to an exhausting week. I came home, did a little bit of work (answered a couple emails, no more, no less), and then went and took a little nap. It was just a great day all in all. Oh, and I received some pretty exciting career news...that will come as soon as I get the clearance to actually talk about it!










0 comments:

Post a Comment