Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Left Of The Dial, Vol. 3


If yesterday was horrible, today was a lot better, albeit a lot busier. My first visit to the raised floor of the year, and things were kind of a mess. I made some mistakes last year, and today they kind of caught up with my. With everything I had going on, I somehow requested the wrong servers to be racked in the wrong spot. Crazy. Plus, I had forgotten some pretty important requests I should have gotten done before I left for Christmas break. Such is life. It just means that I had to work extra long last night to get caught up. But now that I am, I'm like that little beaver there...just chillin with a drink, listening to some tunes, and hanging out in my glorious hotel room. This is the life.

Last day of the Left Of The Dial Posts for now. I have a lot more to post, but I got some other stuff I want to get to first. So probably next week, I'll post a few more of these.









1 comments:

Retro Hound said...

Man I LOVE Lone Justice.

Post a Comment