Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trippin' The Underground - Post Grunge


In case you don't recognize the lady on the mic to the left there, that would be Diane Lane. I was watching Streets of Fire last night, after finding it out there on the internets. I remember when the movie came out in 1984 (I think I must have been only one of a handful that actually saw it in a theater),and I was absolutely memorized by here. I thought she was maybe the hottest thing in movies in that movie, though watching the movie last night, I realized how young she looks! That, and I think she is actually a lot better looking now, in her 40's, than she was then, at 19. I think the movie was, for the most part pretty forgettable, and really, not very good, but that's looking back 25 years.


I'm still at home chillin' with my wife. We went to see "It's Complicated" on yesterday. It was like two different movies in one...once move was when Alec Baldwin was on screen, and the other was all rest of the movie when he wasn't. And trust me, only one of them was any good. Steve Martin was also a little disappointing as well. But it was great to be out with my wife, even if it was a chick flick.




1 comments:

Retro Hound said...

I really enjoy this style of music. All these bands are top notch.

Post a Comment