Sunday, December 27, 2009

Buzz Cuts, Day 1


Today is my anniversery, so I am kind of out of town. Unless I find the time to do some posting, I will be taking a couple days off, as my daughter is having a little operation. Nothing major...but I want to make sure I give her all the attention she needs.

Today's post was inspired by one of those late night commercials for music that is almost as forgettable as it is memorable. A lot of these songs give you what "Aha!" moment...you may not have heard them in the past few years, or even remembered they exist. Then you hear it, and suddenly you remember when it came out, what you were doing, where you were. That's really the magic of music...how closely it binds to memory, and brings that all forward years later. It's kind of like magic!









0 comments:

Post a Comment