Friday, December 25, 2009

Trippin' The Underground - Grunge


Well, Merry Christmas everyone out there, where ever you are. I hope the day finds you all healthy, and happy, and in the company of good friends. As for me, I am with my wife, and while we are not with our kids, we are together. Today, we'll probably get up, open some presents, maybe I'll make some breakfast (or not), and maybe later, we'll go see a movie. Going to the theater on Christmas is not something we usually do, but I think we've done it before. But most of all, we will be together.

My first week or so of this blog has been very enjoyable, and I appreciate the people who have stopped by. I'm up to a couple hundred visitors a day, which is much better than my last blog started out. I trying to think of ways I can make this a place to stop by more often...I have a few ideas, so stick around!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great new blog. thanks for sharing.
and merry christmas!

Post a Comment